And The Survey Says......
Wow... You like us!
Here is a bit of the info we learned.
100% of respondant said they would recommend us to family and friends, and 93% said they would use our service again!!
Here are a few comments made when asked "What changes would most improve our service?":
- I don't thinks there is anything to change with your company. Just keep up the good work :)
- I really have no complaints!!
- Nothing- great service. Thank you for taking my orders over the phone- I loathe having to use the web.
- more treat selection
- for cats, maybe having some organ meats to buy, for example chicken hearts /chicken livers
- We are very happy.
- Can't think of any
- More doggy treats
- Under compared to competitors prices, I actually think they are good because delivery is a great perk.
- Can't think of anything I'd want changed.
- Can't think of a thing. Your service is excellent!
- Honestly I can't think of anything I would change.
- Raw kibble?
- More competitive pricing
- I would like to be able to compare multiple prices on one page. It's very difficult to click through each item and then remeber pricing in order to compare them
- None. It is excellent!
- Everything is fantastic!! :)
- None that I can think of,
- Maybe a bit more selection for cats... like cat treats?
- More boneless meats available.
- Add more info about raw bones. How much to feed your dog based on weekly diet?
We really shouldn't list all of those but yes, it makes us feel good!!
Some things that were also pointed out were, our shipping policy is painful for some and our shopping cart is driving some of you crazy. As the new year approaches we will continue to add new and exciting inventory item and continue to work out some of our little bugs. Hopefully bringing health and happiness, to more and more pets in the new year!
Congratulations to our random $50.00 draw prize entrant #27, Carolyn Gautreau
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for participating, we can't do it without your support!!